MEN'S OLUKAI HOKUA | KONA / ONYX
Translation: Crest of a Wave
PRODUCT SKU: 10161-28OX
Water-resistant synthetic straps and a rubber outsole featuring a sea urchin lug design for superior traction. Hoka is a quick-drying beach sandal inspired by the kaula (rope) used on voyaging canoes.
Inspired by the strength of the sea, the Hokua is tough and versatile enough for any ocean adventure, whether sea kayaking or tide-pool hopping. With water-resistant synthetic straps and a rubber outsole featuring a sea urchin lug design for superior traction, we encourage you to get the Hokua a little wet.
- The ocean embodies strength and versatility. The OluKai® Hokoa, "crest of wave," gets you through the ride of life.
- Water-resistant synthetic leather strap with flexible, quick-drying jersey knit lining.
- Anatomical compression-molded EVA midsole with an ICEVA drop-in footbed for a customized fit.
- Ocean-inspired outsole offers enhanced traction on wet and dry surfaces.
- Non-marking gum rubber outsole is lugged and siped for enhanced grip.